Stats

No information
probability 0 %
0 %
Last valuation:
Share this rumour

Bryce Moon zu West Ham?

Jun 29, 2009 - 8:40 PM hours

Skysports.com understands West Ham have made an approach for Panathinaikos defender Bryce Moon

x
This contribution was last edited by Dahlin on Aug 14, 2009 at 9:49 AM hours
Bryce Moon zu West Ham? |#1
Jun 29, 2009 - 8:41 PM hours
The South African full-back has been mooted as a long-term target for the Hammers, with Gianfranco Zola a known admirer of the 22-year-old.

Skysports.com understands West Ham have lodged an offer worth £1.5million but the Greek giants are holding out for £2million.
Bryce Moon zu West Ham? |#2
Jun 29, 2009 - 9:24 PM hours
Hoffe nicht ,dass Moon abgegeben wird. Er hat in den Play-offs gezeigt was er drauf hat. Als Back Up sollte man ihn aufjedenfall behalten.

•     •     •

It's more than just a football club...

...it's life.
Bryce Moon zu West Ham? |#3
Aug 14, 2009 - 9:43 AM hours
Bafana Bafana right back Bryce Moon has revealed he will not be joining West Ham during the current transfer window.
(..)
"I am very happy at Panathinaikos and I am looking forward to the season with Panathinaikos. I don't think anything is going to happen," he added when asked if he thought a deal could still be reached with the Hammers.
Moon bleibt in Griechenland

•     •     •

Viererkette, Dreierkette, es gibt auch noch Perlenketten. Ich sage, man soll immer das spielen, was man kann. (Jörg Berger †)

Contra: Milliardärbelustigungsfußballgemeinschaften (©)
  Post options
Do you really want to delete the complete thread?

Moderator options
Do you really want to delete this post?
  Alert this entry
  Alert this entry
  Alert this entry
  Bookmark
  Subscribed threads
  Entry worth reading
  Entry worth reading
  Entry worth reading
  Post options
Use the thread search if you want to move this thread to a different thread. Click on create thread if you want to turn this post into a stand-alone thread.